PGL has provided guidelines and rules that will allow third-party streamers to stream the upcoming PGL Major Stockholm 2021 on their channels
List of rules and guidelines for broadcasting PGL Major Stockholm 2021 by third-party streamers:
- For broadcasting, you must use the full tournament name PGL Major Stockholm 2021 or its abbreviation PGL Major 2021.
- The streamer should link to the official PGL Twitter so viewers know where they can quickly get all the latest information about the tournament.
- The broadcast must not advertise any product or product (be non-commercial).
- The audience of the channel should be informed that the opinion of the author of the broadcast is not the official position of the organizers of the championship.
- The streamer must not claim to be officially affiliated with PGL, Valve or the event itself.
- The streamer must remember that he is responsible for maintaining a good and positive image around PGL Major Stockholm 2021.
At the same time, the organizers noted that the rules can be changed at any time at their discretion.
As a reminder, PGL Major Stockholm 2021 will take place from October 26 to November 7 in Sweden. 24 teams will compete for a prize pool of $ 2,000,000, as well as BLAST Premier and ESL Pro Tour points. Note that the playoffs of the championship will be held at the Avicii Arena with spectators, while the early stages of the championship will be held in a studio format.