Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a famous online team shooter, in which, according to the story, a counter-terrorist team tries to neutralize a terrorist team. The game is worldwide popular and has lots of fans.
Nowadays, it is also an esports discipline. And it means that tournaments are hosted in it, at which players fight for titles and significant rewards. For example, a prize pool of Major tournaments amounts to 1 million dollars. It is a serious sum but this is not the limit for esports.
As you can see, esports is serious money. That’s not surprising that bookmakers and bettors do not ignore CS:GO.
Esports betting is a serious business and source of income for many people who risk their money, trying to make a profit. Every person who makes esports bets definitely has thought about how to increase the percentage of successful bets.
Tips on CS:GO matches are the basis for successful bets
A great number of esports analysts work in the esports branch who consider the statistics of previous matches and evaluate the state of the shape, in which every team and player is. A professional analyst collects all available information about the upcoming event and analyzes it precisely to make CS:GO tips. Even the slightest detail seemingly can’t be missed. You can always use the services of such analysts but you can also try to make your prediction on CS:GO bets.
How to make tips on CS:GO matches?
You need to collect as much information and statistics as possible to make accurate tips on CS:GO matches and then to analyze it. It is important to consider the following factors:
- Importance of an event and motivation. Many Counter-Strike tournaments are carried out every year. They differ in terms of the level of prestige and a sum of a prize pool, which directly influences on team motivation!
- A team’s rating. It is some kind of rate, which provides insight into how strong a team is at the moment. There are few websites, which publish rates, making their own tops of teams!
- A match history. It allows you to understand in what shape the players are and how they were playing in the recent matches!
- A personal match history. It provides insight into how a team played matches with a particular opponent!
- An individual profile of players. It gives an opportunity to check the personal skills of every particular player, including his shooting accuracy, a skill of using various weapons, kill and death statistics, and other indicators!
- A roster. It is a very important factor because CS:GO is a team game, a lack of synergy in a team can lead to a loss. It is also important to follow stand-ins because even the removal of one member of a team can make a serious impact on a play!
Besides these factors, it is also worth considering the psychological and physical state of players to make CS:GO tips on bets. Esportsmen are human beings too and a human factor can’t be denied. A bad mood, family issues, an illness, or fatigue after a flight — any of these moments can play a bad joke and decrease a chance to prevail. It is better to collect all available information, including esportsmen’s posts on social media. The right and accurate analysis will allow you to become professional in the field of esports betting and increase the accuracy of CS:GO tips.
The keystone to successful CS:GO tips
Results of CS:GO tips will directly depend on the accuracy of the collected information. You can make good money on betting, especially making bets on good odds, choosing events carefully. If you have a desire to tie your life with esports betting, you will have to get into the subject seriously. You will need to follow gaming world news, know the rules of the game, check teams’ ratings, and a tournament schedule. Bets are always a risk, however, the correctly made CS:GO tips will allow to win and make a profit.