The OpTic Gaming team outplayed ZETA DIVISION with a score of 3:0 and made it to the grand final of VCT 2022: Stage 1 Masters - Reykjavík. Now the North American team will play with LOUD, which he has already dealt with in the final of the upper bracket.
The confrontation between OpTic Gaming and ZETA DIVISION started on the Haven map, where the North American team managed to show character and turn the game in their favor. However, on the remaining maps Fracture and Bind, Chet's players felt as comfortable as possible, thanks to which they got a crushing victory over the Japanese team.
Today, April 24, the grand final of VCT 2022: Stage 1 Masters - Reykjavík will take place. Before the start of the match, the developers will present their next agent, talking in detail about his abilities.
Intermediate results of VCT 2022: Stage 1 Masters - Reykjavík
- 1st place: $200,000 + 750 points.
- 2nd place: $120,000 + 500 points.
- 3rd place: ZETA DIVISION — $85,000 + 400 points.
- 4th place: Paper Rex - $65,000 + 300 points.
- 5th-6th place: G2 Esports — $40,000 + 250 points.
- 5th-6th place: DRX — $40,000 + 250 points.
- 7th-8th place: The Guard — $25,000 + 200 points.
- 7th-8th place: Team Liquid — $25,000 + 200 points.
- 9th-10th place: XERXIA — $15,000 + 150 points.
- 9th-10th place: Ninjas in Pajamas — $15,000 + 150 points.
- 11th-12th place: KRÜ Esports — $10,000 + 125 points.
- 11th-12th place: Fnatic — $10,000 + 125 points.
Note: FunPlus Phoenix was awarded $25,000 and 200 ranking points.
VCT 2022: Stage 1 Masters - Reykjavík runs from 10 to 24 April. Twelve teams from all over the world are competing for a $650,000 prize pool and ranking points.