Dota 2 updates from November 9 contain changes in The Fall 2016 Battle Pass, and the results of players’ achievements during The International 2016 Battle Pass.
List of updates:
- Added new cards and fantasy challenge for The Boston Major 2016. The cards cannot be sold or transmitted to another player. The card pack costs $0.49. Cards and card packages expire together with The Fall 2016 Battle Pass.
- When you collect the full set of team cards, you can use the teleportation effect and the smile of the team. When you collect a set of silver and golden cards, the teleportation effect and the smile will be enhanced correspondingly.
- Standard set [teleportation effect 1]
- Silver set [teleportation effect 2]
- Golden set [teleportation effect 30]
- Everyone who has The Fall 2016 Battle Pass receives 12 sets of cards.
- When you reach 10% of the Fantasy Challenge, you get 8000 Battle Pass points. When you reach 25%, you get 4000 points. When you reach 50%, you get 2000 points.
- Points progress system has been modified. The changes are explained in the FAQ section to the left side of the screen.
- Added a tab showing player’s achievements during The International 2016 Battle Pass (if a player has Battle Pass).
- The cards can be deleted from player’s profile.
- All The Boston Major teams now have a unique teleportation effect as well as The International 2016 teams.
- Removed dota_popup_player_card_pack
Patch size: 72.8 MB (with Workshop Tools), 69.5 MB (without Workshop Tools).
Also, a mini update was released where the mistakes of the previous update have been fixed.
List of Updates:
- Fixed mistakes in teams’ rosters (for example, Newbee)
- Fixed bug when all players were depicted as WG.Unity players
- Fixed bug when the teleport animation of some teams has not been shown
- Fixed bug when True Sight text block was shown incorrectly in the tab of invitation forecast