After the map Vertigo was updated, Valve decided to add it instead of Cache. This due to the map will be reworked. The creator of the map Shawn ‘FMPONE’ Snelling has announced that on his Twitter account. At the moment, the work on the map is done by one third.
Besides the map, the patch brought new capsules with stickers and also a music kit EZ4ENCE, which became popular during the Major tournament.
The full list of changes:
- Vertigo has been moved from Reserves Group into the Active Duty Group.
- Cache has been moved from Active Duty Group into Reserves Group.
- Vertigo was slightly remade
- A new music kit EZ4ENCE by The Verkkars was added
- A new Feral Predators Sticker Capsule was added
- Players can no longer pick up weapons through walls or without direct line-of-sight
- Grenades will no longer go through closed doors in certain rare circumstances
- A few minor bugs were fixed