- refer a friend and get 50$!
A representative of the organization LGD Gaming has written a small report, in which he has noticed that two players of the team LGD.FY had received a rejection in receiving of visas to the USA. Monet and Inflame could not pass the first interview. According to the report of the eSports club’s representative, there were no reasons for the rejection. The organization prepared each of players to an interview and, also, including the following documents:
- Invitation letter from Valve
- Itinerary from Valve and hotel address
- Driver license
- Certificate of employment
- Business license of the organization
- Certificate of deposit balance and transactions of past six months
- English references from eSports associations of Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces
- Guardian's power of attorney and copy of temporary guardian's passport
- Original copy of passport and ID
- Photos of Epicenter 2017 in Moscow
- Temporary residence permit of Shanghai and etc.
The organization has not despaired and has already started preparing documents for the second try and, also, the senior executive of the organization LFY, who is a citizen of the USA, will be involved. He will accompany the players at an interview, which can increase a chance of the players to receive visas.