Crystal Maiden and Gyrocopter by NS and Faker
During The International 10, Yaroslav 'NS' Kuznetsov's show STARper Hub became really popular in the vastness of the Dota community. Viewers rated his product quite highly, and therefore STARper Hub was able to collect more than 5,000,000 views, which helped the NS channel enter the top 3 streams on TI10 in this indicator. This information was shared by the analytical service Streamcharts.
In terms of popularity, the show bypassed all broadcasts with the exception of official streams from Valve.
During the matches of the final stage of the Dota 2 World Championship, the Russian-language stream The International 10 with the name dota2ti_ru was the undisputed leader in terms of hours of views. The English-language broadcast of dota2ti lagged slightly behind the Russian-language broadcast, but still had good indicators. By the way, both streams had a total of over 18,000,000 views, while the Russian broadcast had over 813,000 viewers at its peak, and the English-language broadcast had 535,000+. The Russian-language stream lasted a little longer than the English one, and besides, dota2ti_ru had a broadcast on YouTube, the audience of which overcame the threshold of 200,000 viewers simultaneously watching what was happening.
The International 10 final table
- 1st place: Team Spirit - $ 18,208,300 (45.5%)
- 2nd place: PSG.LGD - $ 5,202,400 (13%)
- 3rd place: Team Secret - $ 3,601,600 (9%)
- 4th place: Invictus Gaming - $ 2,401,100 (6%)
- 5th-6th place: Virtus.pro - $ 1,400,600 (3.5%)
- 5th-6th place: Vici Gaming - $ 1,400,600 (3.5%)
- 7th-8th place: OG - $ 1,000,500 (2.5%)
- 7th-8th place: T1 - $ 1,000,500 (2.5%)
- 9th-12th place: Fnatic - $ 800,400 (2%)
- 9th-12th place: Quincy Crew - $ 800,400 (2%)
- 9th-12th place: Alliance - $ 800,400 (2%)
- 9th-12th place: Evil Geniuses - $ 800,400 (2%)
- 13th-16th place: Team Undying - $ 600,300 (1.5%)
- 13th-16th place: Team Aster - $ 600,300 (1.5%)
- 13th-16th place: beastcoast - $ 600,300 (1.5%)
- 13th-16th place: Elephant - $ 600,300 (1.5%)
- 17th-18th place: Thunder Predator - $ 100,000 (0.25%)
- 17th-18th place: SG Esports - $ 100,000 (0.25%)