The first map is already over, and Team Secret took the lead in the match. The opening of the match turned out to be quite simple for Secret.
Having relied on the incredibly successful combination Magnus + Elder Titan, and reinforced all the Void Spirit, Rubick and Terrorblade from above, Secret swept away their rivals. Specter and the classic Mars + Io pairing for Team Spirit did not help the CIS team to cope.
The second map of The International 10 Minor Finals is ahead. We continue to watch.[break]matches_419YrLTTF[break]
The International 10 Interim Results
- 1st place: TBD - $ 18,208,300
- 2nd place: TBD - $ 5,202,400
- 3rd place: TBD - $ 3,601,600
- 4th place: Invictus Gaming - $ 2,401,100
- 5th-6th place: Vici Gaming - $ 1,400,600
- 5th-6th place: Virtus.pro - $ 1,400,600
- 7th-8th place: T1 - $ 1,000,500
- 7th-8th place: OG - $ 1,000,500
- 9th-12th place: Evil Geniuses - $ 800,400
- 9th-12th place: Alliance - $ 800,400
- 9th-12th place: Quincy Crew - $ 800,400
- 9th-12th place: Fnatic - $ 800,400
- 13th-16th place: Elephant - $ 600,300
- 13th-16th place: Beastcoast - $ 600,300
- 13th-16th place: Team Aster - $ 600,300
- 13-16th place: Undying - $ 600,300
- 17th-18th place: Thunder Predator - $ 100,000
- 17th-18th place: SG e-sports - $ 100,000
The International 2021 kicked off on October 7 and ends on the 17th. The total prize fund of the championship is $ 40,018,195, and 18 best teams in the world, representing six playing regions: North America, South America, CIS, Europe, Southeast Asia and China, are engaged in its distribution. 12 teams made it to The International thanks to the required number of rating points gained during the Dota Pro Circuit 2020/2021 season. The remaining six participants became the best in the regional qualifications. Valve announced a way to distribute the prize money among the participants. The winner will receive 45.5% of the prize pool, while the silver and bronze medalists will receive awards of 13% and 9%. In monetary terms, the above prizes are equal to $ 18,208,300, $ 5,202,400 and $ 3,601,600, respectively.