Valve has released a patch that has fixed some bugs with a relatively new ping system on the map. The latter helped in a clever way to find out where the enemy is or notice where the opponent is pinging in order to understand what the players of the enemy team want.
List of changes
- marks no longer distinguish players, which excludes the possibility of dishonest detection of the enemy
- fixed bug with playing wrong footstep sounds on some surfaces
- fixed cash bonus for playing in the minority in Guardians mode
- fixed visual mixing on the map when voting at the end of the match
- updated some passes and textures on Engage, Apollo, Anubis and Frostbite
- updated localization files