The European Masters Spring 2021 ended yesterday. The tournament brought together 28 teams from Europe who fought for the title of champion and a cash prize of $ 150,000.
The celebration of the European League of Legends took place from March 29 to yesterday and gave us a lot of exciting confrontations. Karmine Corp did the best with a month-long chase for the title.
The international composition of the French organization became the champion of the spring Masters and took the main cash prize of $ 48,000. Karmine Corp beat BT Excel 3-1.
Final distribution of prizes at European Masters Spring 2021
- 1st place: Karmine Corp - $ 48,080
- 2nd place: BT Excel - $ 30,050
- 3-4th place: UCAM Esports Club - $ 16,227
- 3-4th place: mousesports - $ 16,227
- 5th-8th place: Mkers - $ 9,616
- 5th-8th place: Suppup eSports - $ 9,616
- 5th-8th place: Misfists Premier - $ 9,616
- 5th-8th place: BIG - $ 9,616
- 9th-12th place: Anorthosis Esports - $ 4,808
- 9th-12th place: G2 Arctic - $ 4,808
- 9th-12th place: Macko Esports - $ 4,808
- 9th-12th place: FC Schalke 04 Evolution - $ 4,808
- 13th-16th place: K1CK - $ 3,005
- 13-16th place: AGO ROGUE - $ 3,005
- 13th-16th place: Illuminar Gaming - $ 3,005
- 13-16th place: Cream Real Betis - $ 3,005