In anticipation of the upcoming BlizzConline, more leaks and rumors regarding the content of the presentation of various Blizzard games are popping up on the network. This time, PracticalBrush 12 provided a large portion of the leaks, more than once distinguished by accurate forecasts and insiders.
Plums are a Diablo game. Particularly noteworthy is the information about the fourth part of the RPG:
- BlizzConline announces the Diablo IV Rogue class. Mobility, stealth, and dagger wielding included
- Wide character customization. You can choose skin color, change skins, apply tattoos and so on
- Factions and class quests. Class specialization tied to specific factions
- The appearance of items differs depending on the location
- Special PvP currency. Harvested unrefined, and after purification is spent on customization items
- No release date or testing details
In addition, an insider confirmed the release of a remaster of the second part of Diablo with the subtitle Resurrected. According to him, the release will take place before the end of 2021 and this is how the classic will be rethought:
- Resurrected is powered by a new 3D engine. Stable 60 frames guaranteed
- Adjustable graphics. You can turn on the original version of the graphics literally on the go
- Reworked and added cinematics and sounds
- Exit to Switch
- Dynamic lighting
All this and even more, according to PracticalBrush12, can be presented today. The BlizzConline Opening Ceremony kicks off at approximately 11:00 pm CET.