CS:GO developers released a new update. This time, Wingman mode was fine-tuned and bugs were fixed.
Wingman mode now has a 5-minute warm-up in case not players are connected or 1-minute warm-up if all players connected successfully.
List of changes:
– Wingman mode now has 5 minute warmup, which shortens to 1 minute after all players connect
– Insertion: timeout bug fixed
– Black Gold: various bug fixes
– Shortdust: fixes for Wingman games
– St. Marc: fixes for Wingman games
– Added support to filter nearby public lobbies for Guardian and Wingman game modes
– Added a modal lobbies lister that can be accessed from the mission panel and the Guardian campaign map
– Fixed a bug that caused the server to not animate Heavy Assault Suit players properly when using knives
See also: Valve released update CS:GO