The first semifinal of ESL Pro League Season 13 is over, in which the Gambit team was able to defeat NiP with a score of 2: 0.
The match for Gambit started quite simply, as the team quickly seized the initiative on Inferno, not allowing the Swedes to come to them. As a result, the team was able to take the opponent's card with a score of 16: 5, leading in the series. Dust 2 started in a similar way. Gambit played excellently in the attack, ending the first half with a score of 13: 2. However, NiP was able to wake up and start picking up rounds. As a result, everything dragged on until the last round, in which Gambit was able to prevent a draw, snatching the final victory with a score of 16:14.
Thus, NiP took 3-4 place, earning $ 50,000.
Note that the second finalist will be determined in the match between Heroic and FURIA. The grand final itself will take place tomorrow, April 11. The winner of the championship will be determined in the BO5 format.
- 1st place: TBD - $ 175,000.
- 2nd place: TBD - $ 60,000.
- 3-4th place: TBD - $ 30,000.
- 3-4th place: NiP - $ 50,000.
- 5th-6th place: Astralis - $ 35,000.
- 5th-6th place: Complexity Gaming - $ 30,000.
- 7th-8th place: G2 Esports - $ 27,500.
- 7th-8th place: Virtus.pro - $ 27,500.
- 9th-12th place: FPX Esports - $ 25,000.
- 9th-12th place: Team Liquid - $ 30,000.
- 9th-12th place: NAVI - $ 25,000.
- 9th-12th place: ENCE - $ 25,000.
ESL Pro League Season 13 started on March 8 and will end on April 11. The total prize pool of the tournament is $ 750,000. The winner will take home the $ 175,000 + match winnings in the group stage, while the vice-champion will receive the $ 60,000 + bonus.