A slot in EU LCS will cost $13,000,000

L1mon4ikkk

A slot in EU LCS will cost $13,000,000

It has become known that the price of the participation in the franchise EU LCS will amount $13,000,000 since  2019 and teams that have already been participating in the league will have a discount in the sum of $3,000,000. In the recent quarter of the year, the organizers will choose 10 teams that will receive a slot in the tournament and will not leave it, despite the results in the season.

See also: M19 completed a LoL roster.

All revenues of EU LCS will be distributed among Riot Games, organizers and players. The esportsmen will earn 35% of the sum, clubs and Riot will receive the rest 65% (32,5 each).

Organizers had also considered the option of going to regional competitions for the main European regions, however, have decided to refuse from this  idea due to unknown reasons.

Comments

Comments
Bookmakers
  • EGB

    - refer a friend and get 50$!

  • LB_Logo_120x36

    - register and get 20$ free bet!

  • betway

    - register and get 30$ free bet!

  • pinnacle

    - best odds for Esports!
     

  • vitalbet

    - register and get 50$ free bet!

  • arcanebet

    - Get a €100 deposit bonus

  • 1X Bet

    - Register now and get 100$ bonus!