The TapTap Cup Season 2 has come to an end. At the championship, which was held from April 4 to 16 in China, 16 local teams fought for a prize pool of ¥300,000 and points in the Wild Rift Tour Season 1 table. The winner of the tournament was Team For Champion, which turned out to be stronger than MLT Gaming with a score of 4:0 in the grand final.
The championship for the future winner began with an impressive performance at the group stage, during which Team For Champion outplayed Ultra Fantastic Gaming (2:0), Only Team (2:0) and Bilibili Gaming (2:0).
Once in the playoffs, the Chinese team continued its victorious march, defeating Rare Atom (2:0) and MLT Gaming (2:0) one by one. In the final of the competition, Team For Champion again outplayed MLT Gaming (4:0), thus becoming the winner of TapTap Cup Season 2.
Results of TapTap Cup Season 2
- 1st place: Team For Champion.
- 2nd place: MLT Gaming.
- 3rd place: Trace Esports.
- 4th place: Rare Atom.
- 5th-6th place: Da Kun Gaming and Griffin.
- 7th-8th place: Bilibili Gaming and SA Esport Club.
- 9th-12th place: ShowTime, Super Vin Gaming, Vortex Team and Only Team.
- 13th-16th place: Ultra Fantastic Gaming, Lupine, LD Gaming and LGD Gaming.