In the grand final, the team defeated the Oh My God team with a score of 4-0. The players did not concede a single card and earned the main cash prize of ¥ 500,000 (~ $ 77,412). Silver medalists Oh My God received the second largest prize of ¥ 500,000 (~ $ 30,965). They did not make it to the Horizon Cup, but they managed to become participants in the first season of the Wild Rift League in the same way as Royal Never Give Up, Invictus Gaming and EDward Gaming, which took 3rd, 4th and 5th places in the standings.
In total, 17 teams took part in the qualifying championship. Eight of them shared the prize money, and five distributed invitations to WRL Season 1. The rest of the teams got nothing.
Results of the past qualification for Wild Rift League 2022
- 1st place: ThunderTalk Gaming - ¥ 500,000 (~ $ 77,412) + invitation to WRL Season 1 + invitation to Horizon Cup 2021
- 2nd place: Oh My God - ¥ 200,000 (~ $ 30,965) + invitation to WRL Season 1
- 3rd place: Royal Never Give Up - ¥ 70,000 (~ $ 10,838) + invitation to WRL Season 1
- 4th place: Invictus Gaming - ¥ 70,000 (~ $ 10,838) + invitation to WRL Season 1
- 5th place: EDward Gaming - ¥ 50,000 (~ $ 7,741) + invitation to WRL Season 1
- 6th place: Victory Five - ¥ 50,000 (~ $ 7,741)
- 7th-8th place: Top Esports Lance - ¥ 30,000 (~ $ 4,645)
- 7th-8th place: Rogue Warriors - ¥ 30,000 (~ $ 4,645)
- 9th-12th place: Team Suning
- 9th-12th place: Team WE
- 9th-12th place: JD Gaming
- 9th-12th place: FunPlus Phoenix
- 13-17th place: LNG Esports
- 13-17 place: Rare Atom
- 13-17th place: Ultra Prime
- 13-17 place: LGD Gaming
- 13-17 place: Bilibili Gaming
Wild Rift League 2022 LPL Qualifier was held from September 11 to 30. The total prize pool, in addition to invites, was ¥ 1,000,000 (~ $ 154,825).
Horizon Cup 2021, which hosted ThunderTalk Gaming, starts on November 13. Over the next 8 days, the top 10 teams from each division of Asian countries will share a total prize pool of $ 500,000 between each other. In addition to ThunderTalk Gaming, teams such as Da Kun Gaming, KT Rolster, Team Queso, Sengoku Gaming and eBRO Gaming were able to make their way to the event.