If you want to get unforgettable impressions from the digital entertainment, watch the spectacular battles in computer games, and see how your favorite teams and players perform in live, you should buy tickets to sunny Valencia this summer. It is here where one of the most popular esports events DreamHack 2017 Valencia will take place during 3 days starting from July 13.
In 2017, the world DreamHack tournament celebrates 8th anniversary which presupposes the highest level of organization of the most expecting event of all esports fans. That’s why the organizers of festival prepared a special entertainment program except for the breathtaking online battles and computer games, modern musical pieces and exciting communication.
DreamHack festival program
The organizers of the biggest European esports festival are planning to host several thousands of spectators during four days. They invite them to visit three main zones of DreamHack:
- Zone LAN. This year, more than 3000 participants will take place in the event. This is three times more than in 2016. Zone of LAN-parties will accept everyone during 4 days of the festival and will offer multiple entertainments, contests, presentations, etc. Zone LAN will be available for visitors on July 13 – 16, from 10:00 till 14:00.
- Zone eSports. The most loved and the most visited eSports zone will introduce various world and European esports teams this year. Here, you can see your idols and watch esports competitions with their participation. eSports zone welcomes players on July 13 – 15, from 10:00 till 22:00.
- Zone Expo. To get acquainted with new brands and companies that participate in DreamHack organization, visit zone Expo. The visitors will find here different discounts, lotteries, free video games, etc. You can spend time having fun and getting benefits on July 13 – 15, from 10:00 till 22:00.
DreamHack main events
The most expected tournament of DreamHack 2017 Valencia is Tournament League of Legends by Razer where 8 best esports teams will participate.
Except for that, for the first time in the festival history, the Console Wars for Paladins will take place. The visitors of DreamHack 2017 are expected to see a stunning fight for the winning in the tournament on Xbox One and PS4 consoles. $50,000 prize pool creates even more rush for the tournament.
Find more information on http://www.dreamhack.es
And now it’s time for more useful information for those who have already decided to visit DreamHack 2017 Valencia.
DreamHack 2017 tickets
You can buy DreamHack 2017 Valencia tickets via
The city offers multiple variants for accommodation of different prices. These can be hotels, hostels, private rooms and apartments. If you want to combine DreamHack with tourism in Valencia, we’d recommend you to check accommodation in city center. From here, you can easily get to the event (we will talk about transport in the next passage), and also visit must-see places of the city. To find the best variant for accommodation that corresponds your price and condition preferences, check the following websites:
How to get?
Valencia is the city with versatile architecture, huge green parks, extensive beaches and sunny weather. Expect for that, Valencia has a convenient infrastrucre, that will help you reach any part of the city easily.
DreamHack 2017 will take place in the biggest expo centers of the city - Feria Valencia, having 470.000 sq m area. Feria Valencia is located 5 km from the city center, and there are several variants on how to get there:
- Use the first or the second metro line to get to Empalme metro station. Take 4 tram getting to Feria de Valencia stop. A 10-travel pass for metro and tram costs 7,20 euros.
- In the city center, Plaza de San Augustín square, take bus 62, that goes directly to Feria de Valencia. A 10-travel bus pass costs 7,20 euros.
- For those who rent a car, choose Ademuz (C-234) route following Feria Valencia directions.
Places to visit
If you have time and possibility to get to know one of the most beautiful Spanish cities, don’t miss that chance and visit the main attractions of sunny Valencia. To make this trip more interesting and productive, use our guide “Valencia in one day”.
- Breakfast in the central square Ayuntamiento. A cup of aromatic coffee to the sound of fountains directly on the main square in front of luxuriously architecture city council building is the perfect start of the day.
- A walk to Holy Graal. Right after the breakfast, visit Calle San Vicente Martir that will bring you to the amazing Plaza de la Reigna. Here, in Valencia Cathedral, a precious artefact is kept – The Holy Graal.
- Take some photos on the square next to the beautiful fountain, devoted to Turia river and its tributaries.
- Visit the central market. Don’t be surprised, as visiting the central market of Valencia Mercado Central will bring you unforgettable experience. Here you can see and try different fruits, cheese, jamon, and seafood. We would recommend you to visit also the central cafeteria, where you can try fresh oysters with the Spanish champagne Cava.
- A walk through the river bed. Valencia is a unique city, as only here you see a park which trails throughout the whole city and is located in the bed of dried Turia river. You will be surprised with a rich landscape and you’ll definitely like the pleasant coolness.
- Amazing city of the future. Ciudad de Las Artes y Las Ciencias is a complex composed of 5 buildings of fantastic architecture. We recommend you to visit at least one of these buildings, l’Oceanografic, the aquarium.
- Gastronomy. The must visit point in Valencia is tasting of the most famous dish of the region – paella. You will find a huge number of cafés and restaurants in the city, which offer different kinds of paella starting from 12 euros for a portion. This dish will make you love Valencia even stronger.
- Night walk around the city. The city offers many nigh entertainments, discos and bars welcome visitors when the night comes. We recommend you to walk through Carmen district. This is an ancient area with picturesque street, various bars and discos, where you will feel the atmosphere of fun and carelessness.
We hope that this information will help you organize your trip to DreamHack 2017 Valencia, have fun on one of the biggest esports events DreamHack 2017, and discover a beautiful city of Valencia. Keep following the latest news of the tournament on our website /