The ninth season of LOOT CS has come to an end. In the final, Marco 'Snappi' Pfeiffer and his teammates easily defeated his opponents 2-0. Team Fiend took six rounds from the champions on Overpass and Train. The main prize of the tournament was $ 25,000.
The vice-champions received the second largest prize in the form of $ 12,500.
ENCE received a direct invitation from the event organizers directly to the quarterfinals of the playoff stage, while Fiend had to fight his way through the group stage. They managed to get to the final stage in the fourth round of the group stage. On their way to the final, Team Fiend beat Copenhagen Flames, forZe and Entropiq. ENCE in turn defeated SKADE in the quarterfinals and defeated Dignitas in the semifinals.
We remind you that right during the competition, allu announced that it was taking a break from the CS: GO competitive scene. He attributed this to emotional burnout. Finn still has a valid contract with ENCE, but is listed as an inactive player on the roster.
- 1st place: ENCE - $ 25,000
- 2nd place: Team Fiend - $ 12,500
- 3-4th place: Entropiq - $ 3,750
- 3-4th place: Dignitas - $ 3,750
- 5th-8th place: forZe - $ 1,250
- 5th-8th place: Team Endpoint - $ 1,250
- 5th-8th place: Dignitas - $ 1,250
- 5th-8th place: SKADE - $ 1,250