cs_summit 6 came to an end and it's time to take a look at what the standings look like. Recall that the champions of the event in Europe became BIG, and in North America - Evil Geniuses. Winners received 2,000 rating points, as well as $ 34,000 and $ 22,000, respectively.
Team Vitality became the first team to be able to provide themselves with enough points to enter the Rio Major 2020. The team will lose their trip only if they change their CS: GO roster.
Regional Major Rankings - Rio 2020
- 1st place: Team Vitality - 3535
- 2nd place: G2 Esports - 2680
- 3rd place: Astralis - 2400
- 4th place: GODSENT - 2300
- 5th place: ENCE - 2155
- 6th place: NiP - 2085
- 7th place: FaZe Clan - 2014
- 8th place: BIG - 2000
- 9th place: North - 1900
- 10th place: Fnatic - 1875
- 11th place: OG - 1750
- 1st place: Team Liquid - 3650
- 2nd place: Evil Geniuses - 3550
- 3rd place: Gen.G Esports - 3475
- 4th place: 100 Thieves - 3475
- 5th place: Cloud9 - 2900
ESL One Rio 2020 starts on November 9th and ends on the 22nd. It is planned that the championship will be held offline, and the venue is expected to be Jeunesse Arena. The teams will share $ 2,000,000 between each other. This is the first time in history that the prize fund of the CS: GO Major Tournament has become. This happened due to the fact that in 2020 not two such events will take place, but one.
The best teams according to the Regional Major Rankings will go to the tournament.