Respawn is not used to leaving Apex Legends players without a variety of content. This time around, the developers of the battle royale have presented the War Games event, which starts on April 13 and ends on April 27.
The two-week event will bring 5 different modes. Each will take place for several days and will offer special rules of the game:
- Last chance - all players have the opportunity to respawn once per game with full equipment. Will be held from 13 to 15 April.
- Ultrazones - zones with improved loot appear on the map, but they are all in danger pockets. Will be held from 15 to 19 April.
- Auto-collection of banners - a mode in which banners of deceased allies are collected automatically. Will be held from 19 to 21 April.
- Time to Kill - Death of the Legend shortens the round duration and speeds up the ring squeeze. Will be held from 21 to 23 April.
- Reclaiming Armor is a renewable armor mode, but without shield slots in the list of available loot. Will be held from 23 to 27 April.
As before, Apex players will be able to complete various tasks during the War Games. They will receive cosmetic items and Battle Pass levels as a reward.