Valve released an update for Dota 2 with improvements of in-game client interface.
An indicator of team worth was added and now is shown under the time of the day in the spectator mode, indicator of Roshan status is now also available for spectators, and other changes have been introduced as well.
Here is a list of changes for this patch:
- Fixed bug when the items would go in backpack if recipe had already been there.
- When Rubick steals a spell, the allies get the notification which skill has been stolen.
- The allies will get notifications about the talent tree chosen by a player. The spectators will also get these notifications.
- A widget to notify about the status of Roshan was added to spectators mode.
- An indicator of team networth was added and now is shown under the time of the day in the spectator mode.
- The indicators of best-of-3 and best-of-5 next to the time of the game were updated.
- Replay control panel is now hidden when viewing a live game