Call of Duty League 2022: Stage 1 Major has ended. At the championship, which was held from March 3 to 6 at Esports Stadium in Arlington, 12 North American teams competed for a prize pool of $500,000 and CDL Points. The winner of the tournament was the OpTic Texas team, which in the grand final was stronger than Atlanta FaZe with a score of 5:2.
It is safe to say that the future winner went through the entire tournament path in one breath, because on its way OpTic Texas confidently outplayed Seattle Surge (3:0), Atlanta FaZe (3:2) and London Royal Ravens (3:1), breaking through to the grand final. In the decisive match, the team again defeated Atlanta FaZe (5:2), thus earning $200,000 and 65 CDL Points.
Results of Call of Duty League 2022: Stage 1 Major
- 1st place: OpTic Texas - $200,000 + 65 CDL Points.
- 2nd place: Atlanta FaZe - $120,000 + 50 CDL Points.
- 3rd place: London Royal Ravens — $80,000 + 40 CDL Points.
- 4th place: Toronto Ultra - $40,000 + 30 CDL Points
- 5th-6th place: Los Angeles Thieves and Boston Breach - $20,000 + 20 CDL Points.
- 7th-8th place: Minnesota RØKKR and Paris Legion — $10,000 + 10 CDL Points.
- 9th-12th place: Florida Mutineers, Seattle Surge, New York Subliners and Los Angeles Guerrillas.