The developers of the Mafia remake have revealed that they will add a classic mode to the game that will make all age players feel nostalgic. Regardless, the legendary hardcore racing game will be much easier than in the original game. Information about this appeared on the official Mafia Definitive Edition blog.
The classic difficulty level will have the following distinctive features from the standard game mode:
- Assistance in transport management will be disabled or almost imperceptible
- Hints with directions of turns will disappear. However, GPS with mini-map will remain
- The police will be more attentive and monitor every traffic violation. If found, law enforcement officials will fine the player
- Police chases will be even harder. Police officers in classic mode will be able to set up barriers
- Cars will have less strength
- Players will find it more difficult to fight their enemies, as the latter will behave more aggressively and will be good at dodging attacks, and will also not be displayed on the minimap
- Shooting will be more realistic in terms of reloading. When the player changes the magazine, the cartridges remaining in the previous weapon magazine will disappear and will not replenish ammunition
- First-aid kits will restore not as much health as in normal modes, and regeneration will allow you to replenish your health stock by no more than 20%
The Mafia Definitive Edition is scheduled for release on September 25 this year. The game should visit all current platforms, including PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.