Today, April 4, the European Masters Spring 2022 will start. At the championship, which will last until May 8, 28 teams from Europe will compete for a prize pool of €150,000. We offer to get acquainted with the format of the championship, schedule, participants and distribution of the prize fund of the championship.
Format of the European Masters Spring 2022
The tournament will be held in four stages:
- Play-In Group Stage: April 4-5.
- Play-In Knockout Stage: April 7
- Group Stage: April 14-24.
- Playoffs: April 28 - May 8.
Participants of the Play-In Group Stage
- Barça eSports, Entropiq, Macko Esports and We Love Gaming.
- Bifrost, eSuba, Valiance and Unicorns of Love Sexy Edition.
- For The Win Esports, Iron Wolves, KRC Genk Esports and Vitality.Bee.
- EGN Esports, Karmine Corp, mCon esports and Zero Tenacity.
The top two teams from each group will advance to the Play-In Knockout Stage, where they will compete for four tickets to the Group Stage.
Members of the Group Stage
- LDLC OL.
- Team BDS Academy.
- AGO ROGUE.
- Team ESCA Gaming.
- Gamer Legion.
- Eintracht Spandau.
- Fnatic TQ.
- BISONS ECLUB.
- X7 Esports.
- Crvena zvezda Esports.
- Atleta Esport.
- Team Phantasma.
The top two teams from each group will advance to the European Masters Spring 2022 playoffs.
Prize pool distribution
- 1st place: €40,000.
- 2nd place: €25,000.
- 3rd-4th place: €13,500.
- 5th-8th place: €8,000.
- 9th-12th place: €4,000.
- 13th-16th place: €2,500.
- 17th-20th place: TBD.
- 21st-24th place: TBD.
- 25th-28th place: TBD.
European Masters Spring 2022 will be held online from April 4 to May 8. 28 teams from Europe will compete for a prize pool of €150,000.