The main changes affected the capabilities of agents. For example, Riot has given special attention to Viper, Yoru, and Killjoy. Bucky has also been tweaked as the community has been asking for a weapon nerf for a long time.
- Enemies that fall within the range of Toxic Cloud, Toxic Veil, or Viper Nest are instantly taken at least 50 damage. damage. The longer enemies stay within the range of these skills, the more damage they take. The health reduction inside the Toxic Cloud has been reduced from 15 to 10. The delay before the health regeneration outside the Toxic Cloud has been reduced from 2.5 seconds. up to 1.5 sec.
- If Poison Cloud is active when Viper dies, it lasts for another 2 seconds or until the agent runs out of toxin. Pickup range increased from 200 to 400 yards.
- If Toxic Veil is active when Viper dies, it lasts up to 2 seconds, after which it is deactivated Blind zone of the wall has been expanded - now it corresponds to the blind zone at the border of the smoke cloud.
- Snakebite select time reduced from 1.1 seconds to 0.8 seconds.
- Flash activation time reduced from 0.8 to 0.6 seconds.
- Flash duration increased from 1.1 to 1.5 seconds.
- Now the "Intruder" does not recharge after killing an enemy, but every 35 seconds. The duration of the portal fragment has been increased from 20 to 30 seconds. The distance at which the fragment becomes visible to enemies has been reduced from 7 to 4 meters. The distance from which it is visible is now displayed moving fragment.
- The number of points of the ultimate skill has been reduced from 7 to 6. The player can now reuse the skill "Intruder" during the "Dimensional Drift".
- Killjoy can now pick up thrown Hive grenades during the shopping phase and restore the skill charge.
- The dispersion of the shot in the main firing mode has been reduced from 3.4 to 2.6.
- The dispersion of the shot in the alternative firing mode has been reduced from 3.4 to 2.0.
- Changed damage curve for both firing modes: 0–8 m - 20 units. damage from one pellet; 8-12 m - 12 units damage from one pellet; More than 12 m - 9 units. damage from one pellet.
- The number of pellets when fired in the alternative firing mode has been reduced from 15 to 5.
Changes in Escalation mode:
- Raze's Candle Extinguish skill now comes with two Explosive Pack charges, which heal when you land.
- The snow thrower now comes with skates.
- The bonus to the "Big Knife" will be one charge of "Tailwind" (Jett dash), which is restored upon death.
- Reworked equipment options.
- To improve readability, markers on a large map now always use the mouse pointer instead of a crosshair.
- A switch for the HRTF function has been added to the audio settings.
- From now on, you can view the player's career page from the in-game leaderboard.