Yesterday Techland held a presentation on Dying 2 Know, the main theme of which, as you might guess, was Dying Light 2. In addition to the release date, which will take place on December 7, the developers shared the features of the game.
Dying Light 2 Highlights
- The game takes place 20 years after the original, in a world that has survived the Apocalypse. Open world attached.
- The main action of the game will unfold in the City - the only bastion of mankind after the outbreak of the zombie virus.
- The player will take on the role of a pilgrim trying to uncover the secrets of his past.
- Every decision can have consequences. This also applies to the in-game factions that the player has to face.
- The official subtitle is Stay Human.
- Cooperative for up to 3 people.
As mentioned above, Dying Light 2: Stay Human is out on December 7th on all platforms except Switch. You can already pre-order one of the 4 editions.