State of Play dedicated to Horizon: Forbidden West took place last night. Sony showed 15 minutes of gameplay of the game, and most importantly - below.
Highlights from the presentation of Horizon: Forbidden West
- Arsenal Replenishment: Aloy can now use the grappling hook and glider to fly.
- Underwater locations will appear in the game, and Aloy will learn to swim.
- More organic parkour.
- New types of robots, including war elephants and alligators.
- Changing the interface.
- Improved detail.
- More cinematic cut scenes.
- New weapons in the arsenal.
- Active world map with cataclysms.
Among other things, Guerilla Games has done some work on the involvement of players: now Aloy is more likely to comment on what is happening around. The game director of the game is Matis De Jong.
The gameplay was recorded on PS5, but the game is still cross-gen and will be released on PS4. When exactly is unknown.