The second Monday in April is already here, which means it's time to summarize the weekly results on Steam. Over the past 7 days, a lot has changed in the TOP-10 sales.
- Sea of thieves
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- It Takes Two
- Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Operation Broken Fang
- DARK SOULS III Deluxe Edition
- Forza horizon 4
- The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Complete Bundle
Thanks to discounts from Microsoft, Sea of Thieves and Halo: The Master Chief Collection have climbed to the top of the charts. They were accompanied by the recently released OUTRIDERS from People Can Fly.
Also in the top ten there was a place for the well-known Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Operation Broken Fang and Valheim. Diluted by DARK SOULS III, The Binding of Isaac, Horizon Zero Dawn, It Takes Two, and Forza Horizon 4.