Ubisoft announced that the new Battle Royale is scheduled for release on August 11 this year. The game will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, and with the release will begin the competitive season, called "First Principle".
With the release of the first season, innovations are expected. From the most interesting:
- New weapon under - "Dragonfly".
- Magnet is a new hack.
- Time-limited modes, similar to changing maps in Apex.
- A special event where melee strikes inflict lethal damage.
- "Shards of Memory" - story content that will allow players to get to know the ENT of the game better and get to know the characters of the game.
- Battle Pass.
- Extension for streamers. For Bits, you can generate a visual effect for the battle in which the streamer is located.
Open beta testing will end on August 3 at 10:00 Moscow time. After that, the shooter will go on a "pre-start" pause until the 11th. With the release of Hyper Scape, it will continue to be a shareware cross-progress game.