Navid Hawari, who plays the role of the narrative director in the Far Cry 6 development team, said in an interview for the Press Start game portal that the next part of Far Cry 6 will have innovations in cutscenes. Previously, in all parts of Far Cry, starting from the second game, the scenes were shown exclusively in the first person, which helped the player to more immerse himself in the role of the main character.
Not so long ago, Ubisoft talked about their work. The team went to Cuba and lived there for about a month and communicated with former partisans. All this was done in order to recreate a similar atmosphere on the tropical island of Yara, where the actions of the sixth part of Far Cry 6 will take place. In addition, thanks to communication with the above-mentioned personalities, the scriptwriters will be able to tell the story even better.
In the upcoming game, players will act as a revolutionary, and the dictator Anton Castillo will become the antagonist of the game. Ubisoft was told that the story of the main villain will not leave anyone indifferent. The story of the relationship between the antagonist father and his son Diego should help them in this. They should be the key aspect of the game around which the plot will develop. The release of Far Cry 6 is scheduled for February 18 next year. You can play it on all the platforms that were relevant at that time: PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X.