CS:GO was added the retro-version of Dust 2Lord Matus
AUG shooting was changed there and also other things were added, The most unusual update was a transfer of retro Dust 2 from CS 1.6 to the last version of CS:GO by Valve. You can play on this map in the mode "Casual".
Full list of changes
- Celebrate 20 years of Counter-Strike with a retro version of Dust II, currently available in the Casual Dust II map group
- The Chicken Capsule is now available for purchase in-game
- Adjustments to the AUG to bring its utility more in line with other rifles
- Slightly reduced rate of fire
- Reduced accuracy while unscoped
- Fixed an exploit involving duplication of items dropped by disarming another player
- Players in warmup spawn closer to their teammate
- Players in warmup now spawn with a random pistol
As a reminder, on 19 June 1999 the first open beta-version of Counter-Strike was released, the game, which is one of the leading esports discipline nowadays.