Windigo decided to bring together five Ukrainian young and promising players in their opinion into one team.
The following e-sportsmen have joined Windigo Academy:
- Alexander "Psycho" Zlobin. He started playing in 2013. Completed his participation in ESWC 2013 Ukraine in fifth place. Showed good results on FaceIt.
- Arthur "Pancher" Mishin. Of the best achievements of this player, one can note the taken first place in the tenth season of SLTV ProSeries and fourth place at WESG 2016 Ukraine.
- Eugene "PRof1" Karnachev. He has been playing since 2008. Took a break from 2012 to 2014. After returning, he was able to win several online qualifications and several LAN tournaments.
- Dmitry "rAge" Bolotov. In-game team leader. He played in several CIS teams since 2014. Dmitry was able to take 3-4 place at WESG 2017 Ukraine.
- Sergey "Sergiz" Atamanchuk. Over the past five years, he defended the colors of several CIS organizations. Playing under the tag Lin4evateli together with rAge, took 3-4th place at WESG 2017 Ukraine.