Insider neL has shed light on the details of Vitality's upcoming roster restructuring. He stressed that apEX will be the captain of the renewed Vitality roster, while the decision to change the roster was taken by the organization. We remind that earlier it was reported that zonic, Magisk and dupreeh will join Vitality, replacing XTQZZ, shox and Kyojin.
In particular, on his Twitter account, the insider shared several important news that relate to negotiations between players and the organization:
- The deal would have taken place anyway, even if Vitality had somehow become the winner of PGL Major 2021.
- The decision to change the composition was not made by apEX, but by the leadership of the French organization.
- The players and team management learned about the changes only after they were eliminated from PGL Major 2021.
- XTQZZZ will definitely not stay in the team, since the Danes agreed to move only together.
At the same time, neL spoke about the prospects for misutaaa, who may still leave the team:
- Potentially misutaaa may leave, several players from Europe have already received offers for transfers, so there is a high probability that zonic makes decisions on the roster.
- Even though misutaaa's place may be occupied by someone else, the organization wants him to remain as the fifth player, even though several players have already received offers to transfer to the Vitality camp.
At the end, the insider stressed that the transfer of zonic, Magisk and dupreeh will take place only in 2022, when their contracts with Astralis will run out. That being said, ZywOo, misutaaa and apEX will have no problem communicating as they speak English.
The possible roster of Team Vitality for the next season is as follows:
- Zonic (trainer).